MIG / STICK DEERSKIN 21” SPECIALTY WELDING GLOVES
Caiman MIG / STICK DEERSKIN 21” SPECIALTY WELDING GLOVES is an industry first, 21” welding glove with the most innovative form-fitting 3-dimensional design to maximize comfort and fit.
Kontour offers a fit that matches the natural curvature of the human hand; rarely found on other welding gloves with a natural crease line, where most welding gloves are cut straight across the palm and the natural slope is where Kontour utilizes multiple pieces of leather to match the slope between the back of the hand and the palm.
Sewn with 100% Kevlar for maximum seam strength and extended glove life. Also has a large leather pulse patch to protect the vital wrist area and leather palm reinforcements for durability.
- Industry First! – 21″ glove with heavy-duty padding on the forearm and elbow for comfort
- Super supple Genuine American Deerskin tanned in the U.S.A.
- Genuine leather heat shield patch reinforced palm, cuff and lean-on patch
- Sock-lined FR (flame resistant) cotton fleece insulated
- Boarhide™ leather pull-strap
- Sewn with Kevlar® thread
- Complimentary 3” carabiner to keep gloves together with exclusive Caiman® loops on each pair
- Kontour™ – Exclusive 3-Dimensional, pre-curved fingers, and form-fitting design for ultimate fit, comfort & dexterity
- Patches, padding and reinforcements for comfort & protection
- Now available in 2 sizes… Large & X-Large
- Also available in Left Hand or Right Hand Only
- Quantity discounts are available!!
Check out our entire Glove Section